This information is for procedures of adopting children in Kazakhstan:
To request/retrieve documents from Kazakhstan, you must send the following:
- A completed Application for Request for DocumentsRequest for Documents form addressed to the Consul Section assigned to your US state of residency;
- Attach a copy of the document confirming your identity (translation not needed);
- Fill in the form in 2 copies (the second copy can be copied from the original copy);
- Above listed documents must be submitted in Russian or Kazakh languages.
- Pay a consular fee of $30; if an apostille is needed, there is an additional $35 fee;
- Pre-paid self-addressed USPS envelope with written return address;
The period for claiming the document is up to 5 months Please fill in the form in English and then translate it into Russian or Kazakh language.